Machu Picchu & Peru
April 14-27, 2018
Highlights of Machu Picchu & Peru
You are invited to join our band of Soul Adventurers in a mystical journey of the heart, going to the ancient power spots of Machu Picchu, Cusco and Lake Titicaca. Led by Jorge Luis Delgado, one of the most important teachers of our time, we will delve deep into the medicine traditions, ceremonies & understandings of the shamanic world view.
Highlights of our journey include
- Enjoy 3 full days in Machu Pichu for ceremony and your own personal reflection time
- Experience the teachings of Jorge Luis Delgado, one of the most important teachers of this age and author of Andean Awakening
- Meditate at the mystical temples and altars on the shores of Lake Titicaca
- Travel by boat on Lake Titicaca to the Island of Amantani, and stay overnight in the home of a local family
- Visit Uros, floating reed islands on Lake Titicaca
- 4 days in Cusco & the Sacred Valley
- Feel the energies at the altars of Kenko and Aymara
- Visit Ollantaytambo, power place of the Llama and Puma
- Experience Aramu Muru… the inter-dimensional gateway
- Participate in ceremony at Sillustani, a temple of the forerunners to the Inca Culture
- Special ceremonies and meditations throughout the journey
- Connect with other like-minded adventurers
DO YOU HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
If you have any questions and would like to speak with your Tour Leader, Debra Stangl, founder of Sedona Soul Adventures, please call Debra toll-free at (877) 204-3664. Debra loves talking about Peru!
For our friends outside the US and Canada, call our direct line, (928) 204-5988.
You can also reach Debra by email at: Debra@SedonaSoulAdventures.com
CLICK HERE to place your $1000 per person deposit – Say Yes!
Decide NOW to join us on this incredible journey!