If Not Now, When?
Is there something in your life that you keep telling yourself, “some day I’m going to do that?”. Well, my friend, I’m here to ask you the question – IF NOT NOW – WHEN? How many more years are you going to be putting that thing off that you know you’re supposed to do, that you have literally been called to do?
I hear it all the time with people talking about coming to Sedona to do a Soul Adventure – “some day” they’re going to have the time or the money to do it, not realizing that it’s exactly that level of indecision and procrastination that is defining and impacting their entire life and it’s why they need the Soul Adventure in the first place!
But I see it most with the Egypt trip that we do each year. I can’t tell you the number of people who have said to me over the past 10 years, “Someday, I want to go to Egypt with you”. What’s interesting is that NONE of those people have ever gone. It’s the ones who say “I’m GOING to Egypt with you” who go. And the ones who say, “I’m not sure how I’m going to do it, but I’m going to make the Egypt trip happen.”
There’s something about making the decision to do something that is positively magical. As Goethe famously said:
“The moment that one definitely commits ones self
Then Providence moves too.
All sorts of things occur to help one
That would never otherwise have occurred.
A whole stream of events issues from the decision
Raising in one’s favor all manner
Of unforeseen incidents and meetings
And material substance
Which no one could have dreamt
Would have come your way.
Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it.
Boldness has genius, power and magic in it.”
So the question is, if you are really drawn to going to Egypt and if there is a part of you that knows that one of the things you must do in this lifetime is go to Egypt, then I will say to you again – IF NOT NOW – WHEN?
Make the decision to go and see how the Universe brings together everything you need.
And I will tell you, now is definitely the time to go for so many different reasons:
• It’s safe to go to Egypt. The US has lifted their travel advisories, the London Times recently wrote a front page article in their Travel section that now is the time to go to Egypt because it’s safe and the huge crowds still haven’t come back.
• And that’s the biggest part for me. A few years ago we would walk shoulder to shoulder with thousands of tourists when we were at the Pyramids and Sphinx. Now there are still a small number of people going to Egypt, and to be able to enjoy these amazing places without the hordes that used to be there is just incredible. And I think this might be the last year for that, as Europeans are now coming back in larger numbers. I have been in Egypt 14 times and I was just there in February. It was so wonderful and everyone felt completely safe.
• The political climate is steady right now and has been for the past year. The Egyptians love their new President and things have been going well. Of course, that could all change within the next year, another reason to GO NOW.
• The exchange rate now is almost unbelievable 7:1 (meaning you get 7 Egyptian pounds for 1 US Dollar). In the past, it was 3:1.This will make the incredible shopping even more incredible.
• If there’s any possibility of you going now, your life may not allow you to go next year or the year after. Stuff happens, things change, if the opportunity is there, go for it.
• I’m pretty sure the price of the trip will go up next year. We haven’t increased the price of the trip for the past 3 years. Even though this year the price of the Nile cruise ship went up by 15% and the cost of a visa to Egypt was raised for the first time in over 20 years from $15 to $25. This signals that the country of Egypt knows that tourism is about to really increase again. So I’m pretty positive we will have to raise prices next year. The price will still be amazing for all that you receive, but why not take advantage of these prices now.
• The world needs this energy. As we connect with these sacred places, one of the things we are doing is bringing in a higher vibrational energy to the planet. Each and every person on the trip does this (whether they know it or not). The planet needs this energy now. If you are reading this, you are part of that.
If there is even a part of you that is being pulled to this trip, again, I say to you – IF NOT NOW – WHEN?
If you’d like information on our trip (February 16 – March 1, 2015) Click Here for our incredible Day to Day Itinerary (the Pyramids!, the Sphinx!, 5 day cruise down the Nile, Abu Simbel, Philae, Karnak, Luxor, private time in the Great Pyramid just for our group).
The Pricing is all inclusive – air fare to and from New York (JFK) to Egypt, 3 flights within Egypt, 5 star hotels, 5-day 5 star Nile Cruise, 3 meals each day, all transportation, admission to all the sites, our Egyptian guide (who reads hieroglyphics!), even tips and travel insurance. Click Here for all the information on pricing.
If you have any questions about our upcoming amazing trip to Egypt, send me an email at: [email protected]
For all the information on our incredible Itinerary – Click here
For information on Pricing – Click here
If you already know you want to go, if you’re ready to make the bold move, Click Here to make your deposit.
Or feel free to give me a call. Call our office toll- free at 1-877-204-3664 (US and Canada). For our friends outside the US and Canada call 001 928-204-5988 and I’ll call you back – I love talking about Egypt!
Don’t wait! Now is the time to give yourself the gift of Egypt.
Jack says “GO TO EGYPT”
“As I sit here, I reflect on the amazing, life shifting energy of our Egypt trip last February . I have never experienced such a high energy, high harmony, high synchronistic group, ever. This was my third trip to pyramids and the most extraordinary. Debra’s insight, organization and amazing spirit led a tour de force thru the Egyptian sands. GO TO EGYPT!”
Debbie says “the Egypt trip changed my life forever!”
“The Egypt trip was absolutely fabulous – I had so many transformational experiences. Just when I thought it couldn’t get any better it did – Everything was handled so professionally to make it the trip of a lifetime. This experience changed my life forever and helped me rediscover who I really am! The insights continue to keep on coming.”
Join Debra for the “Mysterious Egypt” Free Teleseminar Dec. 3 & 10 at 5:30 pm Pacific/8:30 pm Eastern
I love talking about Egypt! Join me for 2 Free Teleseminars – Wednesday, December 3, we’ll be talking about the questions and interesting speculations about the ancient Egyptian civilizations — where did they come from, who built the Pyramids, how old is the Sphinx? Were aliens involved? And what’s up with the (unmistakable) carvings of a helicopter, tank and submarine at one of the oldest temples in Egypt?
Wednesday, December 10, we’ll be talking about the gods and goddesses of Egypt, the different aspects they represent, how these energies are affecting us today and how can we best utilize these energies in our lives.
Click here to register. And remember, even if you can’t join us live, by registering, we’ll automatically send you a recording of the Teleseminars.
It will be fun!