Have you ever been at the end of your rope? Feeling so discombobulated that you just simply don’t know what to do?
That’s exactly how I was feeling 16 years ago this week when I came to Sedona for the first time. This week I celebrated my 16th anniversary! When I came here for the first time, I was living in Omaha, Nebraska and I was just starting my 20th year of law practice, as a divorce attorney. Here was my situation:
• I hated my work. I loved the part where I was helping my clients, but I hated fighting with the other attorneys and fighting the system and it seemed like that’s what I spent most of my time doing
• I was working 60-70 hours per week
• I weighed 40 pounds more than I weigh now
• I was in an unhappy marriage
• I was $50,000 in debt. Although my practice had been quite lucrative, a strange set of circumstances happened and I suddenly found myself with this debt that I couldn’t seem to get rid of no matter how many cases I took on or how much work I did
• There were days when I could hardly drag myself out of bed
Can you relate to any of these things? Problems with work, money, body, relationships? As I look back now, I can see that these kinds of basic problems are all a reflection of our connection. When we are connected on all the levels — physical, mental, emotional and spiritual, our lives are a breeze. When we are out of connection on any of the levels (and as you can see, I was out of connection on all of them), our lives become really difficult, almost unbearable.
I was doing work with an energy worker in Omaha at the time, and the message came through that I should go somewhere and take care of myself somehow. My first thought was “I shouldn’t spend money on that”. Through another strange set of circumstances, I ended up coming to Sedona for 3 days and staying at Ranjita’s Rest. Before I got there, Ranjita asked me if I would like to schedule a healing session with her in addition to staying there and I thought “I shouldn’t spend money on that”, so I said no.
But when I got there, Ranjita and I talked and it was so clear to me that I needed to do a session with her. Thank Goddess I did! In that session, my High Self came in, appearing to me as the winged Goddess Isis. She told me:
• everything is going to be all right
• you have to change your life
• you have to leave your law practice now, or you’re going to die like your mother did
I was 46, exactly the age my mother was when she got cancer (and died 5 years later). My mother was unhappy and dissatisfied for the last 10 years of her life and I could see how unhappy and dissatisfied I had allowed myself to become.
I didn’t know how I was going to do it, but I knew I had to leave my law practice and change my life.
Here’s what happened:
• Within 2 weeks, $50,000 dropped out of the sky
• Within 6 months, I closed my law practice (having taken care of all my 175 cases and the people who worked for me)
• Over the next 3 years, I started coming to Sedona almost every other month and stayed for about 30 days each time, always doing healing work with different practitioners that I would hear about or come across.
• 2 weeks before 9/11, at another session in Sedona, my High Self came in as Isis again and said “it’s time to move to Sedona”
• I went back to Omaha and sold my house in 3 days (the real estate agent said it would take 6 months) for $30,000 more than he said it would sell for
• Moved to Sedona and started having dreams about other people coming here and doing sessions with the amazing practitioners I had found
• Started Sedona Soul Adventures on July 4, 2002
• Within 5 weeks of finally deciding to stop dieting and doing excessive exercise, 40 pounds melted off and I am now a size 6, eating and drinking whatever I want, whenever I want
• I’m happy
All of this has come out of coming to Sedona for 3 days and doing that fateful session.
So if you can relate to any of the things above, if you are having issues with your relationship, your body, your work, your financial situation or you are feeling unhappy, dissatisfied or you feel like there’s more to your life than how you’re living it now, all I can say is, come to Sedona!
Do you keep telling yourself “I shouldn’t…” when it comes to taking care of yourself?
Do you think you shouldn’t be spending the money?
Do you think you shouldn’t be taking the time?
I thank God every day that I allowed myself to spend the time and money to come to Sedona. It has completely changed my life in every single way.
And I know it can change your life or transform your relationship. I know it can, because we’ve been doing this work now for over 12 years and we’ve changed thousands of peoples’ lives.
Don’t spend another day telling yourself you shouldn’t. Let this be the year you finally do become the happy, vibrant, alive person you came to the planet to be.
Jeanne says “this is the best money I have EVER spent!”
“I have to admit I was skeptical at first about the whole “life-changing” claim about Sedona Soul Adventures. But, I have to say this is the best money I have EVER spent! I was a person who was just kind of existing in life. I love my job but it wasn’t enough. I wanted more out of life. I knew I had a lot of sadness/pain inside but had NO idea just how much AND how great it feels to be on the other side of that. Everything now just looks different and more importantly, feels different! I feel I have a greater connection to myself and to life in general. The “life-changing” claim is 100% true! I would do it all over again in heartbeat! Thank you and everyone involved for giving me an opportunity to truly LIVE life, however I define what life is for me!!!”
Give yourself the best gift of all, the gift of loving and taking care of yourself. Come now to do a Sedona Soul Adventures retreat. Call us toll free at 1-877-204-3664 (US and Canada) or click here to request a complimentary Angel Guide Session. Your Angel Guide will connect with you (or both of you, if it’s a couple) and they’ll design the perfect retreat of one-on-one sessions, utilizing over 40 of Sedona’s most incredible practitioners, leading you to the life and the relationship you’ve always dreamed of!
If you are outside the US and Canada call 001 928-204-5988 or click here and we’ll call you.
Wishing you a week filled with lots of “I should do that!”
Debra Stangl, Founder