Announcing best Egypt trip ever – Feb 14-28, 2016
Is Egypt calling you?
Is seeing the Great Pyramid on your bucket list?
Can you imagine having 2 hours of private time just for our group doing ceremony in the Great Pyramid?
Can you imagine cruising down the Nile and stopping at temples along the way?
If you have ever felt a pull toward Mother Egypt, now is the time to decide to go with us on our next incredible journey – February 14-28, 2016.
We’ll be going to all the must-see places:
• The Great Pyramid
• The Sphinx
• Cairo Museum (to see the treasures of King Tut and so much more)
• Abu Simbel
But we’ll also be going to places the average tourist doesn’t always see:
• Isis Temple at Philae
• Temple of Abydos
• Hathor Temple at Dendara
• Horus Temple at Edfu
• The Osirion
Here’s all the reasons you should go:
• Egypt is safe. Don’t lump Egypt in with Syria and Iraq. There are no travel advisories for Egypt. This will be my 14th trip going to Egypt and I’ve been there each year for the past 11 years (including this past February). Egyptians love Americans and everyone on all of our trips will tell you they felt completely safe the entire time we were there.
• This is the last year Egypt won’t be crowded. Tourists from Europe, China and South America are returning to Egypt, but there still aren’t the hordes that used to be there. In February, Karnak started to be a little crowded, so I think this is the last year that we’ll be able to go and really see everything without the large crowds.
• Doing ceremony and meditation in Egypt is incredible. In addition to our 2 hours of private time inside the Great Pyramid, we’ll be doing other ceremonies and meditations during our time there. To connect with the energies of ancient Egypt is life changing.
• Our 5 star cruise ship is one of the most beautiful ships on the Nile and the service and food are incredible.
• The exchange rate has more than doubled. The exchange rate right now is $7 US to 1 Egyptian pound. A few years ago it was 3 to 1. So the incredible shopping will be even more incredible.
• The price is all inclusive – air fare to and from New York (JFK) to Egypt, 3 flights within Egypt, 5 star hotels, 5 day-5 star Nile Cruise, 3 meals each day, admission to all sites, our Egyptian guide (who reads hieroglyphics!) even your tips and travel insurance. Click Here to get all the information on Pricing.
• We handle everything. One of the things that people love most about our trips is that we handle absolutely everything. All the planning, all the transportation, all the meals, you won’t even handle your luggage!
• Traveling with other like-minded soul adventurers adds a whole new level to these journeys. And don’t worry if you don’t have someone to travel with — our groups typically fall in love with each other within 48 hours and make friendships for life. And if you need a roommate, the chances are good we can connect you with someone.
“I had the most wonderful time on my trip to Egypt with Debra in February, 2014. It was delightful and there were no crowds. We saw everything and took our time. I never felt unsafe for one minute. Please don’t let fear keep you from one of the most exciting adventures in your life. You will never regret your trip.”
“The Egypt trip was absolutely fabulous – I had so many transformational experiences. Just when I thought it couldn’t get any better it did – Everything was handled so professionally to make it the trip of a lifetime. This experience changed my life forever and helped me rediscover who I really am! The insights continue to keep on coming.”
“As I sit here, I reflect on the amazing, life shifting energy of our Egypt trip last February. I have never experienced such a high energy, high harmony, high synchronistic group, ever. This was my third trip to pyramids and the most extraordinary. Debra’s insight, organization and amazing spirit led a tour de force thru the Egyptian sands. GO TO EGYPT!”
If you have any questions about our trip, send me an email at: Debra@SedonaSoulAdventures.com Or feel free to give me a call. You can reach me on my cell phone number – 1-928-301-2896. Or call our office toll- free at 1-877-204-3664 (US and Canada). For our friends outside the US and Canada call 001 928-204-5988 and I’ll call you back – I love talking about Egypt!
Come with me on this trip of a lifetime – I’d love to have you!
Debra Stangl / Founder
Sedona Soul Adventures – Transforming Lives One Soul At A Time