Announcing our most amazing Egypt trip yet – Feb 14-28, 2016
Is Egypt on your bucket list? if so, you should come on our next trip – Feb. 14-28, 2016.
• Have you always dreamed of seeing the Pyramids?
• Can you imagine seeing the Sphinx for the first time?
• Can you imagine seeing the treasures of King Tut up close and personal?
• How about cruising down the Nile on a luxurious 5 star cruise ship, stopping at temples along the way?
• Or staying in a beautiful 5 star hotel that is just across from the Pyramid?
“The Egypt trip was the trip of a lifetime” – Pam O’Connor
If Egypt is calling you, let me tell you all the reasons you should go on this trip:
• I think this will be the last year without all the crowds that used to be there. Egypt is safe and people are coming back (especially Europeans), so it feels like this will be the last year of no crowds.
• The price is ALL INCLUSIVE – it includes round trip air New York (JFK) to Cairo, 3 flights within Egypt, 5 star hotels, 5 star – 5 day cruise down the Nile, 3 meals each day (breakfast, lunch and dinner), all transportation, admission to all the sites, our Egyptian guide (who reads hieroglyphics!), even your tips and travel insurance.
• Our 5 star (plus) cruise ship is one of the most beautiful ships on the Nile and the service and food are incredible.
• The exchange rate now is almost unbelievable ($7 US dollars to 1 Egyptian pound – the lowest has been 3:1). This will make the incredible shopping even more incredible.
• I’m pretty sure the price will go up next year. We haven’t increased the price of the trip for the past 4 years and the pricing on some things (like the Nile Cruise) have started to increase.
• We go to all the must see places:
– The Great Pyramid (including 2 hours of private time just for our group for ceremony)
– The Sphinx
– Abu Simbel
– Cairo Museum (to see the complete King Tut exhibit and all the other treasures)
And we go to places that the average tourist doesn’t go to:
– Isis Temple at Philae
– Hathor Temple at Dendera
– Horus Temple at Edfu
– Kom Ombo (dedicated to the crocodile god Sobek and Horus)
• Everything is completely handled for you. All the transportation, hotels, food, all the entrance fees, all the planning. This trip is perfect!
• Doing ceremonies and meditations and connecting with the incredible energies of Egypt is so amazing and life changing.
• Traveling with like-minded soul adventurers adds a whole new level to these journeys. And don’t worry if you don’t have someone to travel with — our groups typically fall in love with each other within 48 hours and make friendships for life.
One of the first things you might be thinking is – “Is Egypt safe?” I was just there in February and (as usual) it was wonderful and incredible and safe. A friend of mine is there right now (she’s also one of our practitioners) at a belly dancing conference – isn’t that great? It’s her first time in Egypt and she’s amazed that it’s even more wonderful than she thought it would be and it is completely safe. The United States lifted their travel advisory to Egypt over 2 years ago.
This will be my 15th trip to Egypt (my first was in 1983). I have been there 4 times since the Arab Spring and those trips (in my opinion) have been the best. The Egyptian people are some of the warmest, friendliest people you will ever meet and they love Americans.
“This last February  the universe blessed me with a soul searching, life changing trip to Egypt. Despite what you hear on the news, I personally felt safer in Egypt than in the United States!”
“I had the most wonderful time on my trip to Egypt with Debra in February, 2014. It was delightful and there were no crowds. We saw everything and took our time. I never felt unsafe for one minute. Please don’t let fear keep you from one of the most exciting adventures in your life.You will never regret your trip.”
Download our beautiful “Mysterious Egypt” report
Download Debra’s beautiful 35-page report, including beautiful photos, about spiritual Egypt, the important temples, the Egyptian gods and goddesses, who built the Pyramids, and even discussing some of the esoteric questions such as “why is there a carving of a tank, a helicopter and a submarine in the walls of the Temple of Abydos?” Click here to download the report.
Join me on the Egypt trip – get more information
Come with me on this trip of a lifetime – I’d love to have you!
For all the information on the all-inclusive pricing, Click here
For all the information on our fabulous Day to Day Itinerary Click here
If you have more questions, send me an email at:
Or call me – our toll free number is 877/204-3664. For our friends outside the US and Canada, call directly at 011-928/204-5998 – I love talking about Egypt!
Wishing you a week filled with Pyramid energy,
Debra Stangl / Founder
Sedona Soul Adventures – Transforming Lives One Soul At A Time