Announcing our Peru trip April 14-27 – Changes at Machu Picchu
“The Peru trip was the best experience I have ever had.”
– Kerry Grant
That pretty much sums it up. The Peru trip is amazing and fantastic and wonderful and incredible. Each year I struggle with trying to find the words that will truly convey all that it is and I feel like I never truly capture it, because it is so incredibly amazing.
“The trip to Peru was beyond all expectations”
– Laura McAllister
Why is it so fantastic? Here are just a few of the reasons:
- Jorge – We are in Peru for 2 weeks with our incredible shaman and guide, Jorge Luis Delgado. Every year people say that they feel sorry for people who go to Peru without being with Jorge. It’s just not the same experience.
- Life changing – The ceremonies, being with Jorge, being with other like-minded people, is transformational and life changing.
- Everything is taken care of for you. I’ve been doing this trip since 2004 and I have to say, it’s pretty much perfect. We have everything meticulously planned and flawlessly executed. You don’t have to think about anything, just the transformations you’re having. We handle everything else.
- Traveling with other like-minded adventurers adds such a depth to this trip, making friendships that last a lifetime.
- We see parts of Peru that other tourists don’t see. We see the important places in Peru — Machu Picchu, Ollantaytambo, Lake Titicaca, Pisac, the Sacred Valley — but Jorge also takes us to out of the way places that the typical tourist doesn’t see. In particular the Doorway of Aramu Muru, which was discovered by Jorge (and which he discusses in his book “Andean Awakenings”).
- We are at Machu Picchu for three days – this is important because of the changes. So many other tours only go to Machu Picchu for one day, which I find totally amazing. They take the train, run around for a few hours and leave. Let me tell you, that is not the way to experience Machu Picchu.
The fact that we’re there for three days has become even more important because of changes they’ve initiated this year. Before July 1, your ticket allowed you to be at Machu Picchu all day. Now, the Peruvian government has changed it so that you are there in the morning or the afternoon, you are not allowed to be there all day. The government has changed it so that twice the number of people will be going to Machu Picchu.
On our tour the first day we will be there for the afternoon. The next day, we will get up at dawn to be there at 6 am so that we can do sunrise ceremony. The next day we will also get up as early as possible so that we can spend the entire morning there. We want everyone to be able to luxuriate in their experience of Machu Picchu.
“My trip to Peru was a life altering experience. I laughed, I cried, I experienced new dimensions.”
– Laura McConnell
So please join me on this trip of a lifetime.
Wishing you a week filled with adventure,
Debra Stangl / Founder
Sedona Soul Adventures – Transforming Lives One Soul At A Time
Linda says “the entire Peru trip was fantastic”, “the best of all possible worlds”
“The entire Peru trip was fantastic, I would recommend it to anybody if they want to go to Peru, this is the kind of vacation to take. In the future I won’t be able to travel any other way — it’s so much more meaningful to bond with the group, sharing a spiritual purpose, with a wonderful guide. You have the best of all possible worlds, all your daily needs met, no worries about train schedules or hotel reservations, and the benefit of a guide that is supporting your spiritual path. I didn’t want to leave Machu Picchu…”
– Linda Gunther
Download our beautiful “Machu Picchu & Sacred Peru” Report
Read all about Peru and its sacred sites, Machu Picchu, Ollantaytambo, Pisac, Lake Titicaca, the Sacred Valley and more. Get a feel for the amazing places, the people and the country itself.
Click here for all the info on the trip, including pricing.
And then I hope you’ll decide to join me on this amazing trip.
Questions? Email me at [email protected] or
call me at (877) 204-3664. I love talking about Peru!