Machu Picchu & Peru Trip – June 15-28, 2021
“The Peru trip was the best experience I have ever had.”
– Kerry Grant
That pretty much sums it up. The Peru trip is amazing, fantastic, wonderful and incredible. Each year I struggle with trying to find the words that will truly convey all that it is and I feel like I never truly capture it, because it is so incredibly amazing.
And there is something in the air about this trip!
It was such a bummer that we had to cancel this year’s trip in June because of the pandemic and it felt so strange to not got to Peru this year. Even though we haven’t even officially announced the trip until right now (it’s just been up on our website), already 3 people have signed up for the trip!!
It’s kind of amazing — the 2021 Egypt trip almost completely sold out in about two weeks (we only have 4 spots left), is that what will happen with this trip?
I know that one of the things that is going on right now is that so many people just want to go somewhere and plan something and have something to look forward to and dream about! So here’s something to dream about!
But don’t dream too long, as I think this trip is going to sell out fast. Especially because it is 100% Refundable through April 1, 2021.
“The trip to Peru was beyond all expectations”
– Laura McAllister
Why is it our trip to Peru so fantastic? Here are just a few of the reasons:
- Jorge – We are in Peru for 2 weeks with our incredible shaman and guide, Jorge Luis Delgado. Every year people say that they feel sorry for people who go to Peru without being with Jorge. It’s just not the same experience.
- Life-changing – The ceremonies, being with Jorge, being with other like-minded people, is transformational and life-changing.
- Everything is taken care of for you. I’ve been doing this trip since 2004 and I have to say, it’s pretty much perfect. We have everything meticulously planned and flawlessly executed. You don’t have to think about anything, just the transformations you’re having. We handle everything else.
- Traveling with other like-minded adventurers adds such a depth to this trip, making friendships that last a lifetime.
- We see parts of Peru that other tourists don’t see. We see the important places in Peru — Machu Picchu, Ollantaytambo, Lake Titicaca, Pisac, the Sacred Valley — but Jorge also takes us to out of the way places that the typical tourist doesn’t see. In particular the Doorway of Aramu Muru, which was discovered by Jorge (and which he discusses in his book “Andean Awakenings”).
- We are at Machu Picchu for three days – this is important because of the changes. So many other tours only go to Machu Picchu for one day, which I find almost unbelievable and so sad. They take the train, run around for a few hours and leave. Let me tell you, that is NOT the way to experience Machu Picchu.
The fact that we’re there for three days has become even more important because of changes they started implementing two years ago.
In the past, your ticket allowed you to be at Machu Picchu all day. Now, the Peruvian government has changed it so that you are there in the morning or the afternoon, you are not allowed to be there all day.
On our tour, the first day we will be there for the afternoon.
The next day, we will get up at dawn to be there at 6 am so that we can do sunrise ceremony. The next day we will also get up as early as possible so that we can spend the entire morning there. We want everyone to be able to luxuriate in their experience of Machu Picchu.
- We’ll be at Machu Picchu on the Solstice! This is one of the most powerful times of the year and we’ll be doing ceremony at sunrise on that special day.
- We have so much fun! We do so many amazing, incredible, fun things, in addition to all the beautiful and uplifting spiritual things we do. The shopping is incredible. We go to one of my favorite restaurants in the world, Indio Feliz in Aguas Calientes, and we see so many special places, including the compound and workshop of Seminario, a world famous master of ceramics. He’s a dear friend of Jorge’s and we get to visit with him on almost every trip.
The trip is 100% refundable up to April 1, 2021 so that any deposits or other funds you have placed, will be completely refundable, no questions asked.
As of April 1, we have to send all funds to Peru for air, hotels and other land costs. If something happens after April 1, I cannot guarantee that I will be able to receive any funds back from our Peruvian vendors, so I highly recommend that you obtain Trip Cancellation Insurance that will cover the pandemic. When you obtain that, we will deduct $50 off the cost of your trip, as $50 per person is allotted for trip insurance (medical, etc.) and that will be covered in your Trip Cancellation Insurance. Please call me if you have any questions about that (or anything else), I’m happy to speak with you about it.
If you have any questions about our trip, send me an email at [email protected] or call me – (877) 204-3664 – or call my cell – (928) 301-2896. I love talking about Peru!
If you already know you want to go on the trip, you can make your deposit – Click here.
So please join me on this trip of a lifetime.
Linda says “the entire Peru trip was fantastic,”
“the best of all possible worlds”
“The entire Peru trip was fantastic, I would recommend it to anybody if they want to go to Peru, this is the kind of vacation to take. In the future, I won’t be able to travel any other way — it’s so much more meaningful to bond with the group, sharing a spiritual purpose, with a wonderful guide. You have the best of all possible worlds, all your daily needs met, no worries about train schedules or hotel reservations, and the benefit of a guide that is supporting your spiritual path. I didn’t want to leave Machu Picchu…”
~ Linda Gunther
Download our beautiful “Machu Picchu & Sacred Peru” Report
Read all about Peru and its sacred sites, Machu Picchu, Ollantaytambo, Pisac, Lake Titicaca, the Sacred Valley and more. Get a feel for the amazing places, the people and the country itself.
Click here for all the info on the trip, including pricing.
And then I hope you’ll decide to join me on this amazing trip.
Monday is the deadline to register for our next Masterclass series
I hope you’ll join me for Season Two of our Saturday Masterclasses.
We’re bringing you 20 weeks of Masterclasses over the next six months, all with our world-class practitioners right here in Sedona.
Each class is valued at $197 each, however, you can attend the entire season for just $197 for all 20 weeks…
…and until Monday, September 7th, use promo code transform and save an additional $100.
That makes each highly valuable experience that we provide on these Masterclasses just $4.85 per class.
And because we know that there are many people out there who are hurting financially, we’re offering many scholarships for those in need. Click here to apply for a scholarship.
Dear Debra, The moment to watch the masterclass was today, and it made me cry with joy. It is Sedona (SSA) essence captured in one hour. I cried with joy because I already have what you are sharing here. I was transformed three years ago while on a soul adventure through SSA. Today, I forwarded this video to four people …..so wanting them to find what we have found. One of them emailed me saying, “you were so led to send this to me, I am frantically taking notes.” Thank you for sharing your gifts, love, and joy. Much love to you… Diana
Click here to get more detailed information about the different Masterclasses and to register. Be sure to use the promo code transform when you register.
Wishing you a week filled with transformation!