How To Break Free From Your Story
Season Two of our Masterclass is off to a running start and it’s not too late for you to join us for all 20 sessions, or you can just get them one at a time (and always have access to the recordings).
This Saturday will be such an important one — How To Break Free From Your Story.
If you’re doing any sort of personal development work, then you’re working with your story. And for many, the story is continuing to control who you are.
It’s nothing short of amazing what can happen when we finally break free of the stories that are controlling us, but most people just don’t know how to do that.
In this Masterclass, we will do processes and inquiries that reveal the falsehood of your story and how it is controlling you. We’ll share a powerful model that brings stark clarity to how your story was created and how you can live beyond it.
You will connect directly to your true power, discovering your authentic, peaceful and powerful self.
Reinventing Yourself for a Better Tomorrow – Masterclass Series
How To Break Free From Your Story
with Chess Edwards
Saturday, September 26, 2020
Noon Eastern • 11 am Central • 10 am Mountain • 9 am Pacific
(If you can’t join us live, we will send a recording)
If you would prefer to just register for this one Masterclass, Click here.
If you want to see all the amazing Masterclasses we’re planning for you over our 20 week series, Click here.
And remember that we know times are tough for many of you out there. That’s why we’ve provided scholarships. If that’s your situation, please Click here for the scholarship information.
If you’re already registered, I’m so glad and I’ll see you on Saturday!
Making sure you have mindful sex —
Listen to my interview with Ora Nadrich, Master of Mindfulness
Don’t fool yourself. If your mind wanders during sex, your partner will feel it. Master of Mindfulness, Ora Nadrich, shares how to improve not only your physical intimacy, but every aspect of your life by being more present.
Ora is the author of “Live True: A Mindfulness Guide to Authenticity” and our guest on this week’s Meeting the Masters.
This interview is like a mini workshop in mindfulness. Ora shares her best tips and gives us suggestions for using our mind to combat the fear we face during these challenging times.
Click here, enter your password and start watching.
And Check out her book – “Live True: A Mindfulness Guide to Authenticity”
If you haven’t already signed up for Meeting the Masters, Click here.
If you prefer to listen as a podcast, go to Apple, Google or Spotify. Subscribe to our channel and you’ll automatically get notified when a new podcast is available. And after you’ve listened to one or two of the interviews, I would so appreciate it so much if you would leave a 5 star review. The reviews help us reach more people and that’s the whole idea.
The Peru trip is almost sold out! 100% Refundable!
There is so much excitement for this trip! I think people are just ready to be excited about something and to dream about something and do something fabulous!
I only announced the trip two weeks ago and it’s already 3/4 full!
So if you want to go, now is the time to decide. The trip is selling out fast. And please remember, it is 100% Refundable through April 1, 2021.
“The trip to Peru was beyond all expectations” ~ Laura McAllister
Why is it our trip to Peru so fantastic? Here are just a few of the reasons:
- Jorge – We are in Peru for 2 weeks with our incredible shaman and guide, Jorge Luis Delgado. Every year people say that they feel sorry for people who go to Peru without being with Jorge. It’s just not the same experience.
- Life-changing – The ceremonies, being with Jorge, being with other like-minded people, is transformational and life-changing.
- Everything is taken care of for you. I’ve been doing this trip since 2004 and I have to say, it’s pretty much perfect. We have everything meticulously planned and flawlessly executed. You don’t have to think about anything, just the transformations you’re having. We handle everything else.
- Traveling with other like-minded adventurers adds such a depth to this trip, making friendships that last a lifetime.
- We see parts of Peru that other tourists don’t see. We see the important places in Peru — Machu Picchu, Ollantaytambo, Lake Titicaca, Pisac, the Sacred Valley — but Jorge also takes us to out of the way places that the typical tourist doesn’t see. In particular the Doorway of Aramu Muru, which was discovered by Jorge (and which he discusses in his book “Andean Awakenings”).
- We are at Machu Picchu for three days – this is important because of the changes. So many other tours only go to Machu Picchu for one day, which I find almost unbelievable and so sad. They take the train, run around for a few hours and leave. Let me tell you, that is NOT the way to experience Machu Picchu.
The fact that we’re there for three days has become even more important because of changes they started implementing two years ago.
In the past, your ticket allowed you to be at Machu Picchu all day. Now, the Peruvian government has changed it so that you are there in the morning or the afternoon, you are not allowed to be there all day.
On our tour, the first day we will be there for the afternoon.
The next day, we will get up at dawn to be there at 6 am so that we can do sunrise ceremony. The next day we will also get up as early as possible so that we can spend the entire morning there. We want everyone to be able to luxuriate in their experience of Machu Picchu.
- We’ll be at Machu Picchu on the Solstice! This is one of the most powerful times of the year and we’ll be doing ceremony at sunrise on that special day.
- We have so much fun! We do so many amazing, incredible, fun things, in addition to all the beautiful and uplifting spiritual things we do. The shopping is incredible. We go to one of my favorite restaurants in the world, Indio Feliz in Aguas Calientes, and we see so many special places, including the compound and workshop of Seminario, a world famous master of ceramics. He’s a dear friend of Jorge’s and we get to visit with him on almost every trip.
The trip is 100% refundable up to April 1, 2021 so that any deposits or other funds you have placed, will be completely refundable, no questions asked.
As of April 1, we have to send all funds to Peru for air, hotels and other land costs. If something happens after April 1, I cannot guarantee that I will be able to receive any funds back from our Peruvian vendors, so I highly recommend that you obtain Trip Cancellation Insurance that will cover the pandemic. When you obtain that, we will deduct $50 off the cost of your trip, as $50 per person is allotted for trip insurance (medical, etc.) and that will be covered in your Trip Cancellation Insurance. Please call me if you have any questions about that (or anything else), I’m happy to speak with you about it.
If you have any questions about our trip, send me an email at [email protected] or call me – (877) 204-3664 – or call my cell – (928) 301-2896. I love talking about Peru!
If you already know you want to go on the trip, you can make your deposit – Click here.
So please join me on this trip of a lifetime.
Linda says “the entire Peru trip was fantastic,”
“the best of all possible worlds”
“The entire Peru trip was fantastic, I would recommend it to anybody if they want to go to Peru, this is the kind of vacation to take. In the future, I won’t be able to travel any other way — it’s so much more meaningful to bond with the group, sharing a spiritual purpose, with a wonderful guide. You have the best of all possible worlds, all your daily needs met, no worries about train schedules or hotel reservations, and the benefit of a guide that is supporting your spiritual path. I didn’t want to leave Machu Picchu…”
~ Linda Gunther
Crystal says her At Home (Virtual) Soul Adventure released “all the blocks that were preventing me from living my true potential”
and “it felt as if I was in person with each Practitioner”
The transformations that are happening with people (and with couples) right now is just really astounding. It feels like the energy is just so strong right now that everyone is really bent on living their best life and having a relationship that really nurtures and sustains them.
And these are happening for our retreats in Sedona and also our At Home (Virtual) Retreats that we do on Zoom.
Like Crystal says, she felt like she was with each Practitioner in person. But the best part is that she feels she got her power back! As she says, the most beautiful gift you can give yourself!
Would you like to speak to someone today about doing a retreat? We’re even open on Sunday, because we’re here for you!
Wouldn’t you love to get your life and/or your relationship back on track and take it to the next level? We have so many options for you now:
- Our in Sedona retreats (3 day minimum for individuals, 4 days for couples)
- At Home (Virtual) Soul Adventure Retreat
- Our One Day Soul Experience (either in Sedona or At Home)
Call us today or Click here and we’ll call you. One of our Angel Guides will connect with you (or both of you for a Couples Retreat) and we’ll go deep, to discover what’s holding you back from having the life or relationship of your dreams. We’ll custom design a retreat that’s perfect for you and you can do it in Sedona or from the comfort of your own home.
Remember, there’s no cost or obligation and we’re even open on Sunday, because we’re here for you!
As I always say, if you knew what could happen you’d be contacting us right now!
Wishing you a week filled with a new (and uplifting) story!