We’re going to Egypt! Wanna come? Feb 13-26, 2021
I’m so happy and excited that our Egypt trip is happening! We have a few spots left, so if you’d like to go, you need to decide now to join us on this trip of a lifetime.
Egypt has done an amazing job with handling the virus. I think one of the reasons may be that they require everyone coming to Egypt to have a negative COVID test 72 hours before entering the country. So they’ve been very strict about that, and it has really made a difference.
Most of the people on our trip will get their tests at home; I’ll be getting mine at the JFK airport before we leave.
- Is Egypt on your bucket list?
- Have you always dreamed of seeing the Pyramids?
- Can you imagine seeing the Sphinx for the first time?
- Can you imagine seeing the treasures of King Tut, up close and personal?
- How about cruising down the Nile on a luxurious 5-star cruise ship, stopping at temples along the way?
- Or staying in a beautiful 5 star hotel that is right next to the Pyramid?
“The Egypt trip was the trip of a lifetime.” – Pam O’Connor
If Egypt is calling you, let me tell you 10 reasons why you should go on this trip:
1. This is a great time to avoid the crowds. One of the few silver linings of COVID is not as many people are coming to Egypt!.
2. The price is All-Inclusive – it includes round trip air from New York (JFK) to Cairo, 3 flights within Egypt, 5-star hotels, 5-star – 5-day cruise down the Nile, 3 meals each day (breakfast, lunch and dinner), all transportation, admission to all the sites, our Egyptian guide (who reads hieroglyphics!), and even your tips.
3. Seeing the Pyramids, Karnak, and Abu Simbel, and cruising the Nile in 5-star luxury. Seeing all these amazing places is so incredible. Staying in 5-star hotels and cruising down the Nile in a 5-star cruise ship, stopping at temples along the way, is simply amazing. In Cairo we stay at the incredible Mean House hotel. Can you imagine being at the pool and looking up at the Pyramids? Our cruise ship is one of the most beautiful ships on the Nile and the service and food are incredible. Here’s a picture of me getting waffles on the cruise ship – they’re fantastic!
4. Absolutely everything is taken care of for you. I’ve been working with Guardian Travel since 1995 and they are such a joy. They greet us warmly at the airport, and after that, we don’t touch another bag for 2 weeks. They take care of everything in such a wonderful way, from our hotels to all our transportation, food, even giving the guards some baksheesh (tip money) so that we can do meditations in certain spots (don’t tell anyone!). They are another Egyptian treasure. All you have to do is show up and have a fantastic time.
5. The exchange rate now is almost unbelievable ($15 US dollars to 1 Egyptian pound. In previous years it’s been $3 to 1. This will make the incredible shopping even more incredible. Look at that fabulous rug that Melissa and Chris got last February, it’s so beautiful!
6. This is a spiritual experience unlike any other. If you feel a pull toward Egypt, that’s probably because you have had a past life there. The energy in Egypt is amazing and experiencing these places is phenomenal. I had an email recently from someone who was on one of our recent trips. She said the ceremony inside the Great Pyramid (we have 2 hours of private time just for our group inside the Great Pyramid) completely changed her life. And from everything that’s happened to her in the past few years (all of it amazing and incredible), it obviously has! That’s what the Egypt trip does.
7. Being with other like-minded seekers adds such a wonderful level to the trip. Doing ceremony and meditations, talking about who built the Pyramids and why, really connecting. It’s a total experience and so wonderful to share with other like-minded people.
8. Don’t worry if you don’t have someone to travel with. Our groups usually fall in love with each other within 48 hours and make friendships that last a lifetime.
9. The trip is perfect. Can you believe it, this is my 21st trip to Egypt! And I’ve been doing this particular trip since 1995! I have to say, after 16 years of leading groups to Egypt (and over 30 years of going there myself), plus all the tweaking and adjustments I’ve made over the years, this trip is perfect.
10. We have lots of fun! Not only is this a life-changing spiritual journey, it’s also lots of fun! Seeing all these amazing sites, cruising down the Nile, eating great food, shopping, talking, laughing — it’s the trip of a lifetime. We even have a night on the cruise ship where we dress up like Egyptians.
We go to all the must see places:
- The Great Pyramid (including 2 hours of private time just for our group for ceremony)
- The Sphinx
- Abu Simbel
- Cairo Museum (to see the complete King Tut exhibit and all the other treasures)
And we go to places that the average tourist doesn’t go to:
- Tomb of King Tut
- Tomb of Nefertari
- Tomb of Ramses VI
- Tomb of Seti I
- Isis Temple at Philae
- Hathor Temple at Dendera
- Horus Temple at Edfu
- Kom Ombo (dedicated to the crocodile god Sobek and Horus)
- The Temple of Abydos
One of the first things you might be thinking is – “Is Egypt safe?” I was just there in February and (as usual) it was wonderful, incredible, and safe. Everyone in the group commented that they felt completely safe. As I said, this will be my 21st trip to Egypt (my first was in 1983). The Egyptian people are some of the warmest, friendliest people you will ever meet, and they love Americans.
“The Egypt trip was awesome and amazing! Our guide was so passionate and knowledgeable and so much fun. I felt completely safe, the Egyptian people are so wonderful. I loved our group, we all loved each other right away, just like Debra said we would. I manifested the trip using Debra’s “Bringing In Egypt” meditation – not only did I end up with enough money to come on the trip, a few weeks before I left my mother gifted me some additional spending money and my boss gave me a bonus that was completely unexpected!” Cyndee Wickstrom
Come with me on this trip of a lifetime – I’d love to have you!
For all the information on the all-inclusive pricing, Click here.
For all the information on our fabulous Day to Day Itinerary, Click here.
If you have more questions, send me an email at [email protected]
If you already know you want to go, Click here to place your deposit.
Or call me (928) 204-5988 – I love talking about Egypt!
Is this the year you’ll give yourself the gift of Egypt?
Download our beautiful “Mysterious Egypt” report
Download my beautiful 35-page report, including beautiful photos, about spiritual Egypt, the important temples, the Egyptian gods and goddesses, who built the Pyramids, and even discussing some of the esoteric questions such as, “Why is there a carving of a tank, a helicopter and a submarine in the walls of the Temple of Abydos?” Click here to download the report.
Would you like to speak to someone today about doing a Soul Adventure?
We’re even open on Sunday, because we’re here for you!
Give us a call and one of our Angel Guides will connect with you (or both of you for a Couples Retreat) and we’ll go deep, to discover what’s holding you back from having the life or relationship of your dreams. We’ll custom design a retreat that’s perfect for you and you can do it in-Sedona or from the comfort of your own home, wrapped in your fluffy blanket.
Go to Trustpilot If you’d like to read more of our reviews, and remember, Trustpilot is a third-party, independent service who verifies each review to make sure it’s actually written by one of our clients.
Call us today at (928) 204-5988 or Click here and we’ll call you.
Wishing you a week filled with Pyramid energy!