How to Bring in the Love of Your Life (Plus Everything Else You Want!)
This past weekend, Richard and I went to Southern California to celebrate our 4th wedding anniversary! It was heaven.
And here’s a picture of us on our wedding day in the red rocks of Sedona. I can’t believe it’s been 4 years already.
Bringing in this relationship was one of the best manifestations I’ve ever done in my life and I talk about it in a video I did two years ago, but it’s so good I wanted to share it again with you. Because it’s not just about manifesting a loving relationship, it’s about what you need to do to bring in anything that you want in your life.
Watch my video:
As I talk about in my book, it’s all about energy. How do you shift out of the energy of disappointment and fear and back into the energy of Excited Expectation? It’s simple, but it’s not necessarily easy.
Let us help. If there’s something in your life that’s eluding you – like a loving relationship (or satisfying work, or prosperity and abundance) – do a retreat with us. We’ll identify what’s blocking the energy, move out the blocks and bring you back into connection on all the levels – physical, mental, emotional and spiritual. When you’re operating in connection, everything flows to you with grace and ease.
They’ll connect with you (or both of you for a couples retreat) in deep conversation. Then they’ll custom design the perfect retreat for you, working with our Master Practitioners here in beautiful, mystical Sedona.
Would you like to speak to someone today about doing a Soul Adventure? We’re even open on Sunday, because we’re here for you! Remember, there’s no cost or obligation and you can do it in-Sedona or At Home.
Anne says her Soul Adventure has brought in more “loving relationships”
I’m so happy and excited that our Egypt trip is happening! We have a few spots left, so if you’d like to go, you need to decide now to join us on this trip of a lifetime.
- Is Egypt on your bucket list?
- Have you always dreamed of seeing the Pyramids?
- Can you imagine seeing the Sphinx for the first time?
- Can you imagine seeing the treasures of King Tut, up close and personal?
- How about cruising on the Nile on a luxurious 5-star cruise ship, stopping at temples along the way?
- Or staying in a beautiful 5 star hotel that is right next to the Pyramid?
“The Egypt trip was the trip of a lifetime.” – Pam O’Connor
If Egypt is calling you, let me tell you 10 reasons why you should go on this trip:
1. This is a great time to avoid the crowds. One of the few silver linings of the pandemic is not as many people are traveling, so the crowds won’t be there. That was really wonderful this past February when we were there.
2. The price is All-Inclusive – it includes round trip air from New York (JFK) to Cairo, 4 flights within Egypt, 5-star hotels, 5-star – 5-day cruise on the Nile, 3 meals each day (breakfast, lunch and dinner), all transportation, admission to all the sites, our Egyptian guide (who reads hieroglyphics!), and even your tips for hotel and wait staff.
3. Seeing the Pyramids, Karnak, and Abu Simbel, and cruising the Nile in 5-star luxury. Seeing all these amazing places is so incredible. Staying in 5-star hotels and cruising down the Nile in a 5-star cruise ship, stopping at temples along the way, is simply amazing. In Cairo we stay at the incredible Mean House hotel.
Can you imagine being at the pool and looking up at the Pyramids?
And we are on the newest cruise ship on the Nile, the Historia.
Can you imagine floating on the Nile on this? I can’t wait!!
4. Absolutely everything is taken care of for you. I’ve been working with Guardian Travel since 1995 and they are such a joy. They greet us warmly at the airport, and after that, we don’t touch another bag for 2 weeks. They take care of everything in such a wonderful way, from our hotels to all our transportation, food, even giving the guards some baksheesh (tip money) so that we can do meditations in certain spots (don’t tell anyone!). They are another Egyptian treasure. All you have to do is show up and have a fantastic time.
5. The exchange rate now is almost unbelievable ($15 US dollars to 1 Egyptian pound. In previous years it’s been $3 to 1). This will make the incredible shopping even more incredible. Look at that fabulous rug that Melissa and Chris got on one of our last trips, it’s so beautiful!
6. This is a spiritual experience unlike any other. If you feel a pull toward Egypt, that’s probably because you have had a past life there. The energy in Egypt is amazing and experiencing these places is phenomenal. I had an email recently from someone who was on one of our recent trips. She said the ceremony inside the Great Pyramid (we have 2 hours of private time just for our group inside the Great Pyramid) completely changed her life. And from everything that’s happened to her in the past few years (all of it amazing and incredible), it obviously has! That’s what the Egypt trip does.
7. Being with other like-minded seekers adds such a wonderful level to the trip. Doing ceremony and meditations, talking about who built the Pyramids and why, really connecting. It’s a total experience and so wonderful to share with other like-minded people.
8. Don’t worry if you don’t have someone to travel with. Our groups usually fall in love with each other within 48 hours and make friendships that last a lifetime.
9. The trip is perfect. Can you believe it, this is my 22nd trip to Egypt! And I’ve been doing this particular trip since 1995! I have to say, after 17 years of leading groups to Egypt (and over 30 years of going there myself), plus all the tweaking and adjustments I’ve made over the years, this trip is perfect.
10. We have lots of fun! Not only is this a life-changing spiritual journey, it’s also lots of fun! Seeing all these amazing sites, cruising down the Nile, eating great food, shopping, talking, laughing — it’s the trip of a lifetime. We even have a night on the cruise ship where we dress up like Egyptians.
We go to all the must see places:
- The Great Pyramid (including 2 hours of private time just for our group for ceremony)
- The Sphinx
- Abu Simbel
- Cairo Museum (to see the complete King Tut exhibit and all the other treasures)
- The new National Museum of Egyptian Culture (to see some of the most famous mummies in the world!)
And we go to places that the average tourist doesn’t go to:
- Tomb of King Tut
- Tomb of Nefertari
- Tomb of Ramses VI
- Tomb of Seti I
- Isis Temple at Philae
- Hathor Temple at Dendera
- Horus Temple at Edfu
- Kom Ombo (dedicated to the crocodile god Sobek and Horus)
- The Temple of Abydos
One of the first things you might be thinking is – “Is Egypt safe?” I was just there in February and (as usual) it was wonderful, incredible, and safe. Everyone in the group commented that they felt completely safe. As I said, this will be my 22nd trip to Egypt (my first was in 1983). The Egyptian people are some of the warmest, friendliest people you will ever meet, and they love Americans.
“The Egypt trip was awesome and amazing! Our guide was so passionate and knowledgeable and so much fun. I felt completely safe, the Egyptian people are so wonderful. I loved our group, we all loved each other right away, just like Debra said we would. I manifested the trip using Debra’s “Bringing In Egypt” meditation – not only did I end up with enough money to come on the trip, a few weeks before I left my mother gifted me some additional spending money and my boss gave me a bonus that was completely unexpected!” Cyndee Wickstrom
Come with me on this trip of a lifetime – I’d love to have you!
For all the information on the all-inclusive pricing, Click here.
For all the information on our fabulous Day to Day Itinerary, Click here.
If you have more questions, send me an email at [email protected]
The Egypt trip is sold out! Click here to be put on the wait list (and very often people have to cancel)
Or call me (928) 204-5988 – I love talking about Egypt!
Is this the year you’ll give yourself the gift of Egypt?
Download our beautiful “Mysterious Egypt” report
Download my beautiful 35-page report, including beautiful photos, about spiritual Egypt, the important temples, the Egyptian gods and goddesses, who built the Pyramids, and even discussing some of the esoteric questions such as, “Why is there a carving of a tank, a helicopter and a submarine in the walls of the Temple of Abydos?” Click here to download the report.
Wishing you a week filled with love and connection!