“The Peru trip was the best experience I have ever had.” ~ Kerry Grant
That pretty much sums it up. The Peru trip is amazing, fantastic, wonderful and incredible. Each year I struggle with trying to find the words that will truly convey all that it is and I feel like I never truly capture it, because it is so incredibly amazing.
“The trip to Peru was beyond all expectations” ~ Laura McAllister
Why is it so fantastic?
Here are just a few of the reasons:
- Jorge – For two weeks you will be with our incredible shaman and guide, Jorge Luis Delgado. Every year people say that they feel sorry for people who go to Peru without being with Jorge. It’s just not the same experience.
- Life-changing – The ceremonies, being with Jorge, being with other like-minded people, is truly transformational and life-changing.
- Traveling with other like-minded adventurers adds such depth to this trip, making friendships that last a lifetime.
- Everything is taken care of for you. Sedona Soul Adventures has been doing this trip since 2004 and I have to say, it’s pretty much perfect. We have everything meticulously planned and flawlessly executed. You don’t have to think about anything, other than the transformations you’re having. We handle everything else.
- You will see parts of Peru that other tourists don’t see. You will see the important places in Peru — Machu Picchu, Ollantaytambo, Lake Titicaca, Pisac, the Sacred Valley — but Jorge also takes you to out of the way places that the typical tourist doesn’t see. In particular, the Doorway of Aramu Muru, which was discovered by Jorge (and which he discusses in his book “Andean Awakenings”).
- You will be at Machu Picchu for three days – this is important because of the changes. So many other tours only go to Machu Picchu for one day, which I find totally amazing. They take the train, run around for a few hours and leave. Let me tell you, that is NOT the way to experience Machu Picchu.
The fact that this trip includes Machu Picchu for three days has become even more important because of changes they’ve initiated the past few years.
Previously, your ticket allowed you to be at Machu Picchu all day. Now, the Peruvian government has changed it so that you are there in the morning or the afternoon, you are not allowed to be there all day.
On this tour, the first day you will be in Machu Picchu for the afternoon. The next day, everyone will get up at dawn to be there at 6 am in order to do a sunrise ceremony on the Solstice. The next day everyone will get up as early as possible to spend the entire morning there. We want everyone to be able to luxuriate in their experience of Machu Picchu.
- You’ll be at Machu Picchu on the Solstice! This is one of the most powerful times of the year and you’ll be doing ceremony at sunrise on that special day.
- It’s so much fun! There are so many amazing, incredible, fun things to do, in addition to all the beautiful and uplifting spiritual things which happen. The shopping is incredible, we go to one of the most amazing restaurants in the world, Indio Feliz in Aguas Calientes, and see so many special places, including the compound and workshop of Seminario, a world famous master of ceramics. He’s a dear friend of Jorge’s and we get to visit with him on almost every trip.
“My trip to Peru was a life altering experience. I laughed, I cried, I experienced new dimensions.” ~ Laura McConnell
I hope you will decide to join this trip of a lifetime. Click below for all the information on the trip, including pricing:
Linda says “the entire Peru trip was fantastic,”
“the best of all possible worlds”
“The entire Peru trip was fantastic, I would recommend it to anybody if they want to go to Peru, this is the kind of vacation to take. In the future, I won’t be able to travel any other way — it’s so much more meaningful to bond with the group, sharing a spiritual purpose, with a wonderful guide. You have the best of all possible worlds, all your daily needs met, no worries about train schedules or hotel reservations, and the benefit of a guide that is supporting your spiritual path. I didn’t want to leave Machu Picchu…”~ Linda Gunther
Read all about Peru and its sacred sites: Machu Picchu, Ollantaytambo, Pisac, Lake Titicaca, the Sacred Valley and more. Get a feel for the amazing places, the people and the country itself.
Click here for all the information on pricing.
And then I hope you’ll decide to join this amazing trip.