There are some incredible things going on over the next week culminating in the Supermoon Total Lunar Eclipse Blood Moon next Sunday, September 27. I’m going to tell you how you can fully utilize those energies right now and I want to invite you to take a Moon bath with me next Sunday.
Here’s what’s going on:
– Sunday, September 27 is not only a Full Moon, it’s also a Supermoon Total Lunar Eclipse. This is an incredibly rare event. The last time it happened was 1982; it won’t take place again until 2033. The moon will appear to be very large and abnormally bright. It’s considered a Supermoon when the moon reaches its full phase at or near its closest approach to Earth.
Eclipses are major life awakening events. They are designed to shake things up. They are designed to eclipse things out of your life that are no longer working and designed to give you the power to do things you never thought you could do. What an incredible combination!
– This Total Lunar Eclipse takes place in Aries so this has the greatest impact on your love relationships. This can be a time of great emotionality in your relationships. It can be a time when you really examine your relationship and ask yourself are you receiving everything you want to receive in this relationship? Conversely, are you giving everything you can give in this relationship? If the answer is no to either of those questions, what needs to happen to make it a yes?
This particular Moon will bring in fond memories of past relationships, especially those that have a karmic basis (meaning that you’ve had past lives together). Do you need to examine those relationships again? Is there something there for you?
– This particular Full Moon Eclipse is called a Blood Moon, because it is the 4th and final eclipse that we have had of 4 total eclipses in a row. The first was April 14-15, 2014, the second was October 7-8, 2014, and the third one (the shortest total lunar eclipse of the 21st century) was April 4, 2015. The fourth and final one is this one on September 27-28. If you’ve felt a little beat up this past year, this may be why and (thankfully) this part of it is coming to an end. We’re now moving into the phase where transformations are imminent and very possible.
– This is also the Harvest Moon. It’s time to reap the harvest of all the good things you have (hopefully) been planting all this year.
– The Pope is visiting the United States Sept. 22-27. I love the new Pope. He is a man of the people, he is inclusive, his message is all about love. Isn’t it fascinating that this amazing spiritual leader is coming to the US precisely during this special time?
– This one is really far out, but it’s my favorite. The channel Bashar said this about this Full Moon:
“At this Full Moon on September 28, some of the artificial satellites around our world are actually beaming energy and using your moon as a reflective mirror to add its vibrational frequency to the vibrational frequency of the polarized light coming off your moon. So if you choose to bathe in the light of this full moon, you can open up to the idea that you are receiving frequencies interdimensionally not only from your your own solar system but from other solar systems as well and you can use that energy however you wish.”
So this is why I’m inviting you to take a Full Moon bath with me on September 27. All of these incredible energies are in play on September 27 and they are being multiplied throughout other dimensions. Let’s get us some of that energy!
Here’s what I’ll be doing next Sunday evening and I invite you to do the same or your own variation, whatever feels right for you. The Full Moon starts at 10:51 pm Eastern time. At that time (which will be 7:51 pm in Arizona), I will be sitting outside and allowing the energy of the Moon to bathe me in her light. I’ll be doing some deep breathing and I’ll go into a meditation. I’ll open my heart and open my third eye. I’ll ask that any information I need to have be brought to me at that time. I’ll release that information and then I’ll just bask in the energy of the moon. Usually at those moments I start to feel vibrations throughout my body and those always feel really good.
The point of all of this is that we are living in special times. Things are happening. Things are moving faster. Do you feel that in your life? Sometimes it’s exhilarating, sometimes it’s exhausting and sometimes it’s a little overwhelming.
The great news is, we are being given special energies to help us in our transformations. How cool is that? If you are feeling the pull toward transforming your life or feeling the need to transform your relationship (remember that eclipse in Libra is all about relationships), then I urge you to take action on that NOW. You Soul is calling – are you listening to the call?
Coming to Sedona to do a Sedona Soul Adventures retreat is the perfect way to bring in these transformations. Speak to one of our Angel Guides (they’re the ones who will custom design your retreat). They’ll connect with you (or both of you if it’s a couple); they’ll figure out what’s holding you back and keeping you stuck and they’ll design a retreat that will manifest the transformations you’re looking for.
Click here and one of our Angel Guides will call you. Or if you’d prefer, call us toll free at 1-877-204-3664 (US and Canada). For our friends outside the US and Canada call 01 928-204-5988 or click here and one of our Angel Guides will call you.
Wishing you a week filled with transformations,
Debra Stangl / Founder
Sedona Soul Adventures – Transforming Lives One Soul At A Time
Jennifer says her Soul Adventure was “transformational” and “exceeded” her expectations
“My Soul Adventure was truly spiritually transformational, and exactly what I needed and wanted. It met and exceeded my expectations. It broke through barriers for me that I wanted to conquer. Now four months later it provided what I need to break through my fears of leaving my career as a midwife of 15 years to start a spa, bed & breakfast. I’m living my dream. Thank you so much for providing exactly what I needed.”
Jennifer S., Mariposa, California
Barbara says the Machu Picchu and Peru trip was “life changing”. Join us June 17-30, 2016
“I have just returned from the Machu Picchu and Peru trip and my feet have not touched the ground yet! I knew the trip would exceed my expectations just as my Sedona Soul Adventure did 8 years ago. But what I could not imagine, in my most optimistic anticipation or wildest imagination, were all the intricacies that Debra would weave together to create such an awe and joy inspiring pilgrimage. This was truly a life changing experience”.
Barbara N., Dover, New Hampshire
This is such an incredible trip. Join me and our amazing shaman, Jorge Luis Delgado, as we explore Machu Picchu, Cuzco, Ollantaytambo the Sacred Valley, Lake Titicaca and other sites of sacred Peru. Doing ceremonies (including an incredible ceremony on the Solstice at Machu Picchu), traveling with other like-minded seekers and receiving the teachings of Jorge Luis are (as Barb says) truly life changing. Decide now to join us on this amazing adventure.
Click here for all the information on fabulous Day to Day Itinerary.
Click here for all the information on pricing.
Be sure to download a copy of my beautiful report, “Machu Pichu and Sacred Peru” it has so much information about Machu Picchu and Peru, along with beautiful pictures and more about Jorge.
If you have more questions, send me an email at
or call me toll free at 877/204-3664. For our friends outside the US and Canada, call me at 01 928-204-5988 – I love talking about Peru!