“The Peru trip was the best experience I have ever had.” ~ Kerry Grant
That pretty much sums it up. The Peru trip is amazing, fantastic, wonderful and incredible. Each year I struggle with trying to find the words that will truly convey all that it is and I feel like I never truly capture it, because it is so incredibly amazing.
“The trip to Peru was beyond all expectations.” ~ Laura McAllister
Why is it so fantastic?
Here are just a few of the reasons:
- Jorge – For two weeks you will be with our incredible shaman and guide, Jorge Luis Delgado. Every year people say that they feel sorry for people who go to Peru without being with Jorge. It’s just not the same experience.
- Life-changing – The ceremonies, being with Jorge, being with other like-minded people, is truly transformational and life-changing.
- Traveling with other like-minded adventurers adds such a depth to this trip, making friendships that last a lifetime.
- Everything is taken care of for you. Sedona Soul Adventures has been doing this trip since 2004 and I have to say, it’s pretty much perfect. We have everything meticulously planned and flawlessly executed. You don’t have to think about anything, other than the transformations you’re having. We handle everything else.
- You will see parts of Peru that other tourists don’t see. You will see the important places in Peru — Machu Picchu, Ollantaytambo, Lake Titicaca, Pisac, the Sacred Valley — but Jorge also takes you to out of the way places that the typical tourist doesn’t see. In particular, the Doorway of Aramu Muru, which was discovered by Jorge (and which he discusses in his book “Andean Awakenings”).
- You will be at Machu Picchu for three days – this is important because of the changes. So many other tours only go to Machu Picchu for one day, which I find totally amazing. They take the train, run around for a few hours and leave. Let me tell you, that is NOT the way to experience Machu Picchu.
The fact that this trip includes Machu Picchu for three days has become even more important because of changes they’ve initiated the past few years.
Previously, your ticket allowed you to be at Machu Picchu all day. Now, the Peruvian government has changed it so that you are there in the morning or the afternoon, you are not allowed to be there all day.
On this tour, the first day you will be in Machu Picchu for the afternoon. The next day, everyone will get up at dawn to be there at 6 am in order to do a sunrise ceremony on the Solstice. The next day everyone will get up as early as possible to spend the entire morning there. We want everyone to be able to luxuriate in their experience of Machu Picchu.
You’ll be at Machu Picchu on the Solstice! This is one of the most powerful times of the year and you’ll be doing ceremony at sunrise on that special day.
It’s so much fun! There are so many amazing, incredible, fun things to do, in addition to all the beautiful and uplifting spiritual things which happen. The shopping is incredible, we go to one of the most amazing restaurants in the world, Indio Feliz in Aguas Calientes, and see so many special places, including the compound and workshop of Seminario, a world famous master of ceramics. He’s a dear friend of Jorge’s and we get to visit with him on almost every trip.
“My trip to Peru was a life altering experience. I laughed, I cried, I experienced new dimensions.” ~ Laura McConnell
I hope you will decide to join this trip of a lifetime. Click below for all the information on the trip, including pricing:
And then I hope you’ll decide to join this amazing trip.
If you already know you want to go on the trip, you can make your deposit here.
Linda says “the entire Peru trip was fantastic,”
“the best of all possible worlds”
“The entire Peru trip was fantastic, I would recommend it to anybody if they want to go to Peru, this is the kind of vacation to take. In the future, I won’t be able to travel any other way — it’s so much more meaningful to bond with the group, sharing a spiritual purpose, with a wonderful guide. You have the best of all possible worlds, all your daily needs met, no worries about train schedules or hotel reservations, and the benefit of a guide that is supporting your spiritual path. I didn’t want to leave Machu Picchu…”
~ Linda Gunther
Shelley says her Soul Adventure gave her “healing significant strides in 3 days after 3 years of pain and grief.”
My favorite testimonials are the ones where people say they received even more than they hoped for! Because everyone who comes to us has very high expectations! It’s so gratifying that we always not only fulfill those, but exceed them!
Can you imagine being healed from 3 years of pain and grief in only 3 days? That’s what happens here. We get down to the roots of the problem and we dig deep to find and release the wounds, the blocks and the gunk that are holding you back from having your best life or your dream relationship.
Give us a call.
Did you know Sedona Soul Adventures was named “Best of Sedona”for Retreats for 2020, 2021 & 2022 and “Best Marriage Retreats in the US”2017-2022? And Bride’s Magazine named us one of the”11 Best Couples Retreats Around the World” in 2022?
It’s because what we do gets results – call us now, let us help. As I always say, if you knew what could happen, you’d be calling right now.
Would you like to speak to someone today about doing a Soul Adventure? We’re even open on Sunday, because we’re here for you!
Remember, there’s no cost or obligation and you can do it in Sedona or
At Home. Call us at (928) 204-5988 or request a call from
one of our Soul Guides and they will call you.
Register now for our 10-week “Opening To Your Intuition” Masterclass, starting September 27 – enroll now, space is limited
I’m so excited to announce another “Opening To Your Intuition,” a 10-week personal and professional development training program created and taught by one of our fabulous Practitioners, Komala Rohde.
Komala is an internationally known teacher of intuitive work and meditation and we are so excited to offer this fantastic program to you.
The 10-week class starts Saturday, September 27. We will meet on Zoom each Tuesday from 10:00am-12:00pm Pacific time. Each class will be recorded, so if there are any classes you can’t attend, you’ll always have the recording.
Would you like to:
- Learn how to reliably connect with your Intuition?
- Receive the answers to questions through your Intuition?
- Have tools to continue to deepen your connection with your Intuition on an ongoing basis?
- Utilize your Intuition to enhance your personal and professional life?
The program includes extensive instruction, practical tools, mindfulness techniques, meditation practices and exercises that will enhance your understanding and application of Intuition in your personal life and professional expression.
You’ll walk away from the program with a solid understanding of what Intuition is. You will be in deeper connection with your own Intuition and you will have tools to continue to practice your intuitive skills.
If you’ve always wanted to explore your intuitive abilities, this is the perfect opportunity!
Sign up now, space is limited. Get more information here.
Wishing you a week filled with adventure!