I’m continuously amazed at what happens during our retreats, but this past week was so phenomenal, that I just have to tell you about it.
Before Catherine and her husband came to us, they were like so many people – just existing, not really living. Going along to get along and not experiencing the love, joy, peace, and intimacy that makes life so delicious. They had been married 27 years (!), they had been through some challenging and painful times and as she says, “We both desired to find out what was missing in our relationship.”
And isn’t that what we all want? When life isn’t juicy and wonderful, when our relationships are lacking, we want to find out what’s missing and fix it! And that’s just what happened!
This is all from the beautiful testimonial she just wrote on Trustpilot.com and I just had to share it with you.
Here are the highlights:
- Catherine says, “I was uncertain about our future together… I lacked self-confidence, I was thinking that I was not enough for my husband…”
Oh gosh, doesn’t that just tear at your heart? Being together with someone for 27 years and having the feeling that you’re still not enough for them?
- “From Day One, we were able to realize the heavy loads that we had been respectively carrying in our adult life… childhood wounds that had been overlooked, ignored or simply unknown to us.”
This is exactly what happens in our retreats. We think that the problems in our lives are caused by our circumstances, other people, our partners, our lack of good luck, etc. But what’s going on for almost everyone are these wounds that are unhealed, overlooked, and ignored. And as Catherine says, most people don’t even know they have them.
- “Our adventure went far beyond what we had somewhat imagined. The team of practitioners, healers, spiritual guides that helped us on our journey was phenomenal! We both experienced several breakthroughs during our retreat. That was truly amazing! It all makes sense now!”
Going through the process with our amazing Practitioners leads to these incredible breakthroughs. And that’s what happens. Suddenly…everything makes sense!
- “After my Soul Adventure I am much more confident about myself. I understand why I was so afraid to speak up, to share my truth and to express my feminine essence. I am becoming the woman and the wife that I was always destined to be… a soul full of love, joy and peace!”
Oh my Goddess, how amazing is that? To finally, really find her voice and become the woman she was always destined to be? Full of love, joy, and peace. It doesn’t get any better than that.
And here’s the real topper:
- “From now on, we have the tools to pamper our inner child in order to heal our wounds and to let our beautiful energy emerge and radiate all around us. Who we really are on a soul level is being revealed. It is a fantastic and priceless discovery about ourselves! We are now able to support each other on our beautiful healing journey and we are confident that it will lead our relationship to a much higher level and that it will deepen the connection and the intimacy we have both craved for so long. Our love deserves it! We are both so excited about the future now and we are so looking forward to becoming the best partners that we know we have the ability and the will to be! We just both wish that we had initiated that journey a long time ago…”
That just brings tears to my eyes.
Having the tools to let their beautiful energy emerge and support each other as they deepen their connection.
To find the intimacy they both craved for so long.
And as she says, “Our love deserves it!”
Don’t you deserve it? Doesn’t your relationship deserve it?
One of the other things that Catherine said which I love so much and which so many people say is, “my Soul Adventure was so much more than I ever imagined it could be.”
Isn’t that just the best? Because that’s what happens most of the time.
She also said, “We both just wish that we had initiated this journey a long time ago…”
How many months or years are you going to wait, “hoping” your life will somehow get better?
How many months or years are you going to wait, “hoping” your relationship will get better. Don’t wait 27 years. Don’t wait 27 days.
As Einstein said, “The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”
So, by definition, not doing something to change up the problems in your life or relationship is simply insane.
Don’t perpetuate the insanity. Give us a call. Do something different. A Sedona Soul Adventure has worked spectacularly, amazingly well for thousands of people, including Catherine and her husband. Are you next?
Or if you’d prefer, call us at (928) 204-5988 or click here and one of our Soul Guides will call you. They’ll connect with you (or both of you for a couples retreat) in deep conversation. Then they’ll custom design the perfect retreat for you, working with our Master Practitioners here in beautiful, mystical Sedona or At Home.
Would you like to speak to someone today about doing a Soul Adventure? We’re even open on Sunday, because we’re here for you! Remember, there’s no cost or obligation and you can do it in-Sedona or At Home.
Call us at (928) 204-5988 or request a call from one of our
Soul Guides and they will call you.
Did you know Sedona Soul Adventures was named “Best of Sedona” for Retreats for 2020, 2021 & 2022 and “Best Marriage Retreats in the US” 2017-2022
The Egypt trip is filling up fast! Join us February 20-March 5, 2023 100% Refundable to September 1, 2023
It’s amazing, we just announced the Egypt trip last Sunday and it’s filling up fast! I hope you’ll join me on this trip of a lifetime.
- Is Egypt on your bucket list?
- Have you always dreamed of seeing the Pyramids?
- Can you imagine seeing the Sphinx for the first time?
- Can you imagine seeing the treasures of King Tut, up close and personal?
- How about cruising on the Nile on a luxurious 5-star cruise ship, stopping at temples along the way?
- Or staying in a beautiful 5 star hotel that is right next to the Pyramid?
“The Egypt trip was the trip of a lifetime.” – Pam O’Connor
If Egypt is calling you, let me tell you 10 reasons why you should go on this trip:
1. This will be the last year to avoid the huge crowds. One of the few silver linings of the pandemic is not as many people are traveling, so the crowds won’t be there.
That was really wonderful this past February when we were there.
2. The price is Virtually All-Inclusive – it includes round trip air from New York (JFK) to Cairo, 4 flights within Egypt, 5-star hotels, 5-star – 5-day cruise on the Nile, breakfast, lunch, and dinner each day, all transportation, admission to all the sites, our Egyptian guide (who reads hieroglyphics!), and even your tips for hotel and wait staff.
3. Seeing the Pyramids, Karnak, and Abu Simbel, and cruising the Nile in 5-star luxury. Seeing all these amazing places is so incredible. Staying in 5-star hotels and cruising down the Nile in a 5-star cruise ship, stopping at temples along the way, is simply amazing. In Cairo we stay at the incredible Mean House hotel. Can you imagine being at the pool and looking up at the Pyramids? And we are on one of the newest cruise ships on the Nile.
Can you imagine being at the pool and looking up at the Pyramids?
4. Absolutely everything is taken care of for you. I’ve been working with Guardian Travel since 1995 and they are such a joy. They greet us warmly at the airport, and after that, we don’t touch another bag for 2 weeks. They take care of everything in such a wonderful way, from our hotels to all our transportation, food, even giving the guards some baksheesh (tip money) so that we can do meditations in certain spots (don’t tell anyone!). They are another Egyptian treasure. All you have to do is show up and have a fantastic time.
5. The exchange rate now is almost unbelievable ($18 US dollars to 1 Egyptian pound. In previous years it’s been $3 to 1). This will make the incredible shopping even more incredible. Look at that fabulous rug that Melissa and Chris got on one of our last trips, it’s so beautiful!
6. This is a spiritual experience unlike any other. If you feel a pull toward Egypt, that’s probably because you have had a past life there. The energy in Egypt is amazing and experiencing these places is phenomenal. I had an email recently from someone who was on one of our recent trips.
She said the ceremony inside the Great Pyramid (we have 2 hours of private time just for our group inside the Great Pyramid) completely changed her life. And from everything that’s happened to her in the past few years (all of it amazing and incredible), it obviously has! That’s what the Egypt trip does.
7. Being with other like-minded seekers adds such a wonderful level to the trip. Doing ceremony and meditations, talking about who built the Pyramids and why, really connecting. It’s a total experience and so wonderful to share with other like-minded people.
8. Don’t worry if you don’t have someone to travel with. Our groups usually fall in love with each other within 48 hours and make friendships that last a lifetime. While we have lots of couples, most of our people are Singles, even if they’re in a relationship, because their partner isn’t that interested in Egypt. So you’ll have lots of new friends immediately, that’s what happens on our trip!
9. The trip is perfect. Can you believe it, this is my 23rd trip to Egypt! And I’ve been doing this particular trip since 1995! I have to say, after 18 years of leading groups to Egypt (and over 30 years of going there myself), plus all the tweaking and adjustments I’ve made over the years, this trip is perfect.
10. We have lots of fun! Not only is this a life-changing spiritual journey, it’s also lots of fun! Seeing all these amazing sites, cruising down the Nile, eating great food, shopping, talking, laughing — it’s the trip of a lifetime. We even have a night on the cruise ship where we dress up like Egyptians. We go to all the must see places:
- The Great Pyramid (including 2 hours of private time just for our group for ceremony)
- The Sphinx
- Abu Simbel
- Cairo Museum (to see the complete King Tut exhibit and all the other treasures)
And new this year, the fabulous Grand Egyptian Museum will open in November 2022 with the complete King Tut exhibit and all the other treasures. I can’t wait! This place is huge and we’ll spend an entire day there.
And we go to places that the average tourist doesn’t go to:
- Tomb of King Tut
- Tomb of Nefertari
- Tomb of Ramses VI
- Tomb of Seti I
- Isis Temple at Philae
- Hathor Temple at Dendera
- Horus Temple at Edfu
- Kom Ombo (dedicated to the crocodile god Sobek and Horus)
- The Temple of Abydos
One of the first things you might be thinking is – “Is Egypt safe?” I was just there in February and (as usual) it was wonderful, incredible, and safe. Everyone in the group commented that they felt completely safe. As I said, this will be my 23rd trip to Egypt (my first was in 1983). The Egyptian people are some of the warmest, friendliest people you will ever meet, and they love Americans.
“The Egypt trip was awesome and amazing! Our guide was so passionate and knowledgeable and so much fun. I felt completely safe, the Egyptian people are so wonderful. I loved our group, we all loved each other right away, just like Debra said we would. I manifested the trip using Debra’s “Bringing In Egypt” meditation – not only did I end up with enough money to come on the trip, a few weeks before I left my mother gifted me some additional spending money and my boss gave me a bonus that was completely unexpected!” Cyndee Wickstrom
Come with me on this trip of a lifetime – I’d love to have you!
And remember your deposit is 100% refundable to September 1, 2022.
Download our beautiful “Mysterious Egypt” report
Download my beautiful 35-page report, including beautiful photos, about spiritual Egypt, the important temples, the Egyptian gods and goddesses, who built the Pyramids, and even discussing some of the esoteric questions such as, “Why is there a carving of a tank, a helicopter and a submarine in the walls of the Temple of Abydos?”
Click here to download the report.
Wishing you a week filled with the love you deserve!