Can you believe it? This next Egypt trip will be my 17th trip to Egypt!
My friends all say to me, “Debra, aren’t you over Egypt yet?” and the answer is NO!, I’m not. It’s amazing and incredible and new every single year.
So this is truly going to be our most amazing trip yet. Why? Because:
1. New this year! We’re staying at the fabulous 5 star Mena House, which is right next to the Pyramids. The Mena House is an historic, incredible hotel that is right next to the Pyramids and we were able to get it for this trip. It was originally built in the 1860’s as a hunting lodge for the British aristocracy, it’s such a phenomenal place. I stayed there in 1983 when I went to Egypt the first time and I’ve stayed there 5 times since then. I’m so excited to be there again.
2. We’ve added an extra day, but we haven’t raised the price. There’s so much to see and do, but we want people to be relaxed and have a wonderful time. So we went ahead and added an additional day, but the great news is, we haven’t increased the price.
3. The exchange rate is incredible, so shopping will be extraordinary. The exchange rate is an incredible 9 to 1 right now (8.88 specifically, meaning 8.88 Egyptian pounds to 1 US Dollar). In the past, the rate was usually 3 to 1, so this will make the shopping absolutely incredible, especially for things like hand made rugs and jewelry.
4. This trip is perfect. I’ve been doing this trip every year since 2004. Every year we make tweaks to it and I must say, that at this point (especially with the addition of the Mena House), it’s truly perfect. We see all the must see places, plus places the average tourist doesn’t see. Guardian Travel is always adding surprises, so it’s going to be amazing.
5. Seeing the Pyramids, Karnak, Abu Simbel and cruising the Nile in 5 star luxury. Seeing all these amazing places is so incredible. Staying in 5 star hotels and cruising down the Nile in a 5 star cruise ship, stopping at temples along the way, is simply amazing.
6. This is a spiritual experience unlike any other. If you feel a pull toward Egypt, that means Egypt is calling you and has something in store for you. The energy in Egypt is amazing and experiencing these places is phenomenal. I just had an email this morning from someone who was on the trip this past February and she said the ceremony inside the Great Pyramid (we have 2 hours of private time just for our group inside the Great Pyramid) completely changed her life. And from everything that’s happened to her in the past 6 months (all of it amazing and incredible), it obviously has! That’s what the Egypt trip does for you.
7. I think this is the last year there won’t be huge crowds in Egypt. Europeans have started going back to Egypt, we saw that in February in Karnak and Luxor. In the past, Egypt was difficult because there were so many people there and over the next few years, that will continue to increase. It’s such a joy to go there now and not have huge crowds of people, and I think this will be the last year for that — so go now!
8. Absolutely everything is taken care of for you. I’ve been working with Guardian Travel since 1995 and they are such a joy. They greet us warmly at the airport and after that we don’t touch another bag for 2 weeks. They take care of everything at the hotels, for all our transportation, slipping baksheesh (tips) to the guards so we can do a meditation in a temple, all the hundreds of details that make the trip so memorable.
9. Being with other like minded seekers adds such a wonderful level to the trip.
10. Don’t worry if you don’t have someone to travel with. Our groups usually fall in love with each other within 48 hours and make friendships that last a lifetime.
The big question that everyone asks is, “Is Egypt safe?” I have been going to Egypt since 1983. The Egyptian people are some of the nicest, friendliest, warmest people I have ever met and they love Americans.
I have been taking groups to Egypt each year for 12 years (since 2004). I have taken 5 groups since the revolution (the last one in February, 2016) and these 5 trips have (in my opinion) been the best ones ever. There’s an excitement and a new feeling about the Egyptians that even having the beginnings of more freedom has brought to them.
The U.S. has not issued any travel advisories for Egypt. I was just there in February and it was absolutely wonderful and we all felt completely safe at all times.
But don’t take my word for it. Here is what some of the people from the February trip had to say:
“The Return to Egypt February 2016 trip was most definitely my Journey of a Lifetime!!! I have never felt more safe, secure, or well taken care of in any of my travels as I did with SSA and Guardian Travel.”
“Debra, I would like to express my sincere gratitude to you for this life altering and most memorable journey to Egypt [Feb. 2016]. I need to express a very important message. EGYPT IS VERY SAFE!! Not once did I ever feel I was in any danger. Our guides at Guardian Travel were wonderful.”
“My visit to Egypt with Sedona Soul Adventures in Feb. 2016 was absolutely amazing! I felt completely safe and taken care of by SSA and Guardian Travel. The Egyptian people were so friendly, warm and welcoming.”
For general information about the trip (and to watch our video on why the trip is so special) Click here
Click Here for our incredible Day to Day Itinerary.
Click Here for all the information on Pricing.
If you have any questions about our trip, send me an email at: [email protected]
Or feel free to give me a call. Here’s how:
• Cell – 1-928-301-2896
• Office toll- free – 1-877-204-3664 (US and Canada)
• Outside the US and Canada – 001 928-204-5988
Or Click here and I’ll call you – As you can tell, I love talking about Egypt!
Wishing you a week filled with adventure,
Debra Stangl / Founder
Sedona Soul Adventures – Transforming Lives One Soul At A Time
Download our beautiful “Mysterious Egypt” Report
Get all the information quickly in this wonderful report. 36 pages (including photos) about spiritual Egypt, the Great Pyramid, the Sphinx, the incredible temples, tombs, the gods and goddesses and it even includes a beautiful meditation to bring in the energy of Egypt.
We even discuss the mysteries of the Great Pyramid, how old is the Sphinx and why is there a carving of a helicopter, a tank and a submarine at the Temple of Abydos?
Click Here for your free copy